Apparently if I don’t follow up on a few things, you all get curious. So here goes:
1) The toilet is fixed. We pulled it, shook it, removed the culprit (it WAS my brand new tube of sensodyne toothpaste) and replaced the toilet where it should go – complete with a new wax ring, Steakbellie!
2) My next event for The Breast Cancer 3-Day is this weekend in Michigan.
3) The house is coming along nicely. And by nicely I mean there is dust and debris everywhere and I think one of the workers has officially moved into our garage.
4) Yes! I still do my “other business” in addition to the 3-Day. I’m still teaching and consulting and facilitating. Got any business? You know where I am.
5) I need to post more about my gig with The 3-Day including how it came about and what my exact responsibilities are. I will. … someday.
6) My next scan is in November. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, don’t worry about it.
7) No, I’ve never owned any Glade products, nor do I intend to.